Factors That Affect The Drying Performance of The Ink
Aug 10, 2017
Several of the most important factors affecting ink drying performance:
1. ink composition, such as ink pigments, materials and related additives;
2. the performance of substrate materials, such as permeability, etc.;
3. printing conditions, such as ink transfer, the height of the stack, the printing speed;
4. climatic conditions include indoor temperature and humidity;
5. drying system composition, such as ink surface air flow, reaction time, the type of energy supply, etc. Temperature is a decisive factor, in general, the higher the temperature the more favorable. Because the higher the temperature, the faster the ink polymerization, the smaller the viscosity of the ink, it is conducive to penetration, the faster the solvent evaporates.